Thursday, April 7, 2011

MAKE UP BLOG - ABOUT MY FAMILY

This is my second make up blog tonight. The only topic that i can think of that will amount to 15 minutes of typing is a blog about my family, so here goes nothing. i live in a subdivision called Royal Manor. it's kind of by gahanna middle school east. i live with my mom, 4brothers, 2 sisters, a pet rabbit named chase, and a puppy named shadow. i am the second child. i have one older brother named Dre. he is 17 and he's a junior at glhs. he runs track and plays football. ( i forget what football number he is) The next child after me is my younger brother, Amauree. Amauree is an eight year old second grader at Royal Manor Elementary, and he is obsessed with mtv and vans. (shoes) Next after Amauree is my  year old brother Quamee. His birthday is late so he hasn't started kindergarten yet, but he will start this fall. Food is his bestfriend, so he is kind of on the chubby side. After Quamee is Kamiah. Kamiah is 4 and out of all my mom's kids, she is the most annoying. Amauree and Quamee constantly pick on her and make fun of her and all she does is cries. A few times, she has came in my room and woke me up in the middle of the night crying for a cup of juice. That makes me soooo angry. But anyways, after Kamiah is my  favorite sibling. My baby brother Kareem. he's 20 months and he is the cutest child ive seen in my life. he has cur;y, sandy brown hair and two DIFFERENT colored eyes. One of them is light gray and the other is sandy brown. He gets his weird color eyes from my mom. My mom has hazel eyes, sometimes they're brown. sometimes they're gray and sometimes they're green. Anyways, back to the kids. After Kareem is my youngest sister Kabria. Karbia is six months old and she's very chubby. All she does is drink her milk and roll around in her bed. she's learning how to hold her bottle, sit up, and crawl. Those were all six of my siblings. No, my pets. MY puppy, Shadow is a black lab, he's very sweet, but when he gets left alone for too long, he'll eat EVERYTHING! (walls, carpet, wood, beds, books, shoes, ANYTHING he can get his teeth on) he even ate my older brothers Blackberry. smh And i also have a pet rabbit that we named chase. Chase  was found hopping around our neighborhood. i'd left for school one cold morning and saw him, and when i got home the same day i saw him again. Later that night i saw him a third time and that's when me, amauree, quamee, and dre chased after him. it was about an house long chase, and that's where he got his name. No you now allllll about my family

THE END! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment